Scottsdale, Az Car Show

BobT-47P15

Went to Scottsdale, AZ  this past week for a brief visit with Mary Ann's sister and family.

While there one of the nephews remembered there is a car show/cruise- in every Sat

night at a place called "The Pavillion" (I think).  There were probably 200 to 300 cars

on display..............many were late models and sports type vehicles.  The oldies were

actually in the minority.....but I'm sure the makeup of the cars on display changes every

week.  Not one single P15, D24 or any of their cousins.  Oldest MoPar at that time was

the very nice 57 or 58 Dodge hardtop.  

For anyone who wants to see the pictures I took, here's a link to my Photobucket

page.  

(As information.......I switched my browser to Google Chrome.....and Photobucket

works a lot better.)

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/BobT3/library/Car%20shows/Scottsdale%20show%204-27-13?sort=3&page=1

post-22-0-37454500-1367297786_thumb.jpg