Photo Test

pflaming

Dave, I may be old, and feeble, but I'm still vertical.

I'm about ready to start restoring my '53 Ply convertible, so I want to document that. The harness will be first, then hood, trunk lid, dog house/front fenders, driver's door, top frame, then body. All of that is labor and lots of it. Wish me well. 

Good job!! I much prefer the larger pictures to the thumbnails. One less step to seeing the big picture as it is already there. Two actually, as you have to left click to get rid of the picture after enlarging it.

Thanks for the photobucket link through your photo Paul. You haven't changed too much mate as there is still some fuzzy ones in there - are you still using that same camera? I love the look of that old grey dual cab (attached). I suppose that it's more like an 'extra-cab' as it has fixed panels in the back rather than doors?

I look forward to following the progress on your convertible project. Stay vertical my old friend!

post-3915-0-34974200-1367292666_thumb.jpg

I didn't realize all those pics were available. I think I have found the correct setting on my camera to avoid the fuzzy pics. Got to figure this all out and that's a challenge for me. I guess I sometimes miss the Kodak Brownie Camera.

I didn't realize all those pics were available. I think I have found the correct setting on my camera to avoid the fuzzy pics. Got to figure this all out and that's a challenge for me. I guess I sometimes miss the Kodak Brownie Camera.

Does this make you feel better?

MVC-017F.jpg

That was the 'rich' folk's camera. Kodak made another which, if memory doesn't fail me was called the 'Brownie'.  Don, are you and I getting smart or just old'r? 

I picked up that chrome mirror at a thrift shop for $1.00. I wanted the mirror, I will make a mount to match the driver's side, but it does work nice. Maybe I should paint it black for now, but then this is a "patina" truck, so there are no rules thus nothing is wrong!  That good for someone like me. 

Old trucks photo nice. Thanks