New Project 1949 Chrysler Windsor

Raceandoval

Well, I wanted to just her running and some fresh paint, but the more I researched and started putting some elbow grease in, I'm swinging for the fence! This is what it looked like when I got it home. post-5948-0-45220500-1367369209_thumb.jpg

I'm very new with this and I feel very novice by asking, but where does the 1949 Chrysler Windsor fall in the P classification? I see people refer to cars up to 1948 as P15.... A little cloudy for me.

My Gawd! You'll be done restoring it in a week!

I just joined because I'm looking at a '49 Windsor coupe that just became available in my community. I won't hijack your thread; I'll post one of my own with my questions for the resident flathead wizards. But I did want to say congrats on the acquisition and wish you tons of luck on the restoration!

• Like 1

You can check www.andybernbaum.com for new old stock parts. I take pictures with my phone if i need to remember where parts need to go. But, with that many parts and as many pictures you would have to take, i would only take pics of the stuff that you know you might not remember. Not sure if thats the way you want to go, but i hope this helps! Good luck and keep us posted

Edited by fourleaf

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...