those are the files I submitted 2 years ago.  Not to be "that guy", but let's keep credit where its due for spending the time and energy to make things like this for other members.

<off soap box>

Edited by ggdad1951

I tried to go and add the dxf of the flat but a dxf file is not allowed for upload.  I did a bunch of work on several parts that have dxf files and if we are going to move them to "downloads" we should move them in a logical manner (keep them grouped) and place.

those are the files I submitted 2 years ago.  Not to be "that guy", but let's keep credit where its due for spending the time and energy to make things like this for other members.

<off soap box>

I uploaded it based on your post at http://mopar.pairserver.com/p15d24ph_forum/index.php?/topic/28821-fuel-pump-heat-shield/?p=329116

You definitely should get credit. I just haven't figured out how to do that yet and maybe GTK can assist.

those files are all on the DPETCA site under "pilots knowledge".   As I don't know what is gonna happen to DPETCA....maybe they all should be moved to the downloads area, since that area seems to be a bit of a tumble weed gathering area...

• 3 years later...

That one in the downloads appears to be the truck design. Opens OK for me from download page. Link from earlier post in this thread is broken because of site updated.

This should get you there.

http://p15-d24.com/files/file/42-fuel-pump-heat-shield-template/

Are you looking for truck, or car? 

Car would be different.

Edited by shel_ny

That one in the downloads appears to be the truck design. Opens OK for me from download page. Link from earlier post in this thread is broken because of site updated.

This should get you there.

http://p15-d24.com/files/file/42-fuel-pump-heat-shield-template/

Are you looking for truck, or car? 

Car would be different.

The overall shape and mounting stud hole and ears for attaching to the manifold nut are, I think, pretty much the same for all of them. Difference(s) are where there are holes to provide clearance for protrusions on the fuel pump. I was able to use the overall shape given in that template and then add a hole for the pressure dome that sticks up from my early model AC fuel pump.