Crush Em........made Me Sad......

Frank Elder

I have seen this happen locally..guy sitting on a gold mine....incident caused an EPA inspection, he was told to remove a old tire heap from the property...as I was told, he was given three period to be in compliance, he did not comply, claiming personal property of tire and grounds...he lost..EPA seized the property, placed an restraining order him not to re-enter the grounds, contracted out the clean up and let the sale of the crushed weight go to the contractor

now others..and one that I know of again, property fell into heir ship, kids had no use for this stuff as they lived in the city and drove only new cars..crushed without public sale or notification..greed pure and simple..no respect at all for what their father loved or did for a living.  Went by there couple weeks ago, they have since sold the timber and the place is a total environmental disaster by the clear cut they did..place now raped on two accounts and who knows what is coming down the pike yet.

• 2 weeks later...