Coatney Kicked My Truck !!

wayfarerstranger

I have told you time and again Chance...keep Coatney from the the squeezin's and his stuff won't likely happened...but I know the truth..yes Don kicked it, from behind though  and with that horrible brake and fluid drive..down the hill and into a tree it went...I can read a crime scene...

did you just get this truck by any chance?

NO, but i`m looking into it  it has a good running 230 or maybe it would be an easy fix ..... i have a bottle Southern Comfort for Don but after reading your post  i`m scared  to give it to him ?

That`s a good thing because i don`t have the 5 dollars the guy want`s for the UFO with the thing on the trunk ?      and ok i`ll bite what did you buy for yourself ?

Edited by wayfarerstranger

This afternoon Plymouthy Adams stopped by my house on the way home from Indiana after picking up his latest toy. So I took a foot hold of the opportunity and kicked his brand new 1962 Dart. He is survaying the damage in the last picture. He did not speak verbally but his sign language speeks volumes.

MVC-008F.jpg

MVC-007F.jpg

MVC-010F.jpg

MVC-009F.jpg

Maybe a thought caption opportunity? What's Tim gesturing?...

"Now what happened to that door, I know it was on there when we started hauling"

"I'm going to check Don's shed before I leave - I know that there were plenty more parts in here when I arrived".

"They told me it ran when last parked"

But seriously, nice project Tim. What's your plans?

junk in Georgia is too high..they were giving this away...

Thanks for the hospitality on the lay over Don..we back in beautiful downtown Elko tonight at 11:10 local

one more retrieval under my belt...Chance I was on a whirlwind trip..quick run to get the car, stopped to see my cousin in Patoka, left the wife there and drove t Sandborn and visited my friend.  Back to Patoka in the morning early..chatted a bit and then hit the road...arrived 1:30 Tennessee time and spend approx. 2 1/2 at Don's and headed over the mountain toward home...

Plan..eventually put it back together..I bought if as it had been disassembled...thus got a good deal on the car...man did not start any repairs or body work so nothing is hidden or covered up...easier this way.  Some max wedge parts came with the car..but not really my plan at the moment..it was originally a big block car however...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams