E-Mail Spam

Don Coatney

Is anyone on this forum getting hit with a lot of spam e-mail recently? I do my best to protect my e-mail and I never give it out on any trashy internet pages. But for some reason I have been bombarded in the last 2 days with a lot of spam e-mail. I am curious if anyone else here has the same problem? I believe my e-mail address was somehow harvested from somewhere but I dont have a clue where and why.

On another note how does one stop this junk. My spam filter has always done a good job until now.

my e-mail I use here is an yahoo account generated specifically on online accounts like this..I get so many spam hits from it it is unbelievable but they do a good job filtering it to a spam account...I clear it daily and it only takes a fw second to verify they are all garbage solicits..

when was the last time you checked your computer for spyware running in the background..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams