Reminder To Sign Up For The Forum Travel Assist Program

Sponsored By  

Help you fellow members if they are on the road.  Go to Resources > Fourm Travel Assist for details about the program. Yoi can sign up by PMing the moderator Suessbyr. 

• Like 1

Suessbyr    does not show up on the member list in any configuration I could find doing an advanced member's search....maybe if you linked his name to his contact address in the above sticky...

I just sent a PM with my information. In the recepiant line I typed in Suessbyr and auto corrected to a forum member named Suess. So far it has not bounced.

I knew that he has not been signed on for some time...but it has been almost 30 days since his last activity..the name change was not suspected...I just used the member list and struck out..did not think that it would auto correct..

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

• 1 month later...

I am sure if I get the chance in this life time to drive my car east, that if I had trouble and needed help my list would be long for members to help.

I trust if any of our members are heading west and were to have trouble near me they would feel free to ask for help or just come by and say high, I know I would be in for that and I bet out west of me the Calf guys would be more the glad to meet with or help there fellow members.

Edited by seabee1950