Ot===Old Cars In Havana Pics

BobT-47P15

The poster on the HAMB took these photos earlier this year.  I enjoy seing those 40s and 50s cars and how they've

repaired and updated them to keep 'em  going.   Link to the thread if anyone wants to look............................

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=780458

Thanks Bob — there are a bunch more pix posted here as well, many from our son's destination wedding in Cuba four years ago...

http://mopar.pairserver.com/p15d24ph_forum/index.php?/topic/22968-o-t-old-cars-in-cuba/?hl=%2Bcuba+%2Bcars

The Cuban equivalent of Craigslist is revolico.com and, even though I don't know Spanish, I've searched for 'plymouth' just to look at the pictures.  Most of the cars listed there have updated drive trains and other modifications.  Picture a Plymouth 'con motor de Fiat'.....

My Son has been there, as well as many other I know, tons of old cars and trucks, and as mentioned many engine drivetrain changes.

1 thing that was stated bt all, was, they felt safe in that country, but the food was fine, but on the bland side, not spicy like other Caribbean or Central American countries.