Poll: Adding Additional Forum Granularity By Series, Years, Projects Or ?

Sponsored By  

Additional Forum Categories Poll  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Add a forum for project build threads?

2. 2. Change forum to add range of years, I.E., pre WWII, post WWII, Late 40's - early 50's, Mid to late 50's

3. 3. If yes for Question 2, should car and trucks be combined?

• Combined
    • Separate by year groups for car and trucks
  4. 4. Should we have a modified only section?

I perfer them separte. I split my time about 90/10 when it comes to the 2 forums. So I realize I'm biase to the truck side.

Having said that, I am looking for a convertible for someday, so maybe my opinion might change at that time. lol

48D

There are some topics posted within the Truck section that could be captured and put someplace like Technical Archives

For example Search on Rear Axle will bring up a thread on Jeep Axles that is just a jewel of information.

Other examples are seat belts, radios, 6v to 12 volt etc

Search works for me but not everyone.

I really love the function of "next unread topic" where I can quickly jump from post to post.

Dennis

I have been off line for a few months and since I finished the majority of my truck rebuild and moved on to a 67 Fairlane. I and am having a hard time navigating on the new site (I realize it takes time to learn the new version so I am not complaining). I used allot of the reference material when I started my rebuild of which some seems to be missing and I do not see the private message option anymore. I do not feel I have spent enough time to offer positive or negative feedback however I will say that the members have been very helpful to me and I appreciate the forum where like minded people can share ideas and solutions. Thanks for all the assistance...

I didn't vote but I think that it's fine the way it is. I like to be able to check out someone's build thread, then an of topic question or link and then someone's modified plymouth right next to another's bone stock original. If there's a thread that I'm not interested in I don't view it no problem. Keep up the good work. 

I dont think ive been here long enough,,and my car is not even close to stock,,or what this site is based on,,but  i enjoy it how it is currently,,  i wish there were some earlier trucks on this forum also,,but maybe there arent  a lot of  30s mopar trucks around,,,  every one on here seems to be great,,,