Today's Dilbert Comic

kbuhagiar

..I believe Tim hit it on the mark and the humour would be seen in how direct they are in expressing their disinterest in the car guy's hobby...

I guess it's  all a matter of perception,Bob..showed my wife the Dilbert strip -she thought it was hilarious :rolleyes:

Dilbert and the gang are computer nerds.  To them doing absolutely anything not computer related is a waste of time.  

Can you imagine Sheldon on the The Big Bang Theory working on a 1948 Plymouth?  He'd never drive one, or any car actually, as he does not have a driver's license.

The world is full of Dilberts and Sheldons who have a very narrow view of the world.

Dilberts and Wally's haven't got time for a hobby, because they are too busy working long hours (unwillingly) in a cubical.

They wouldn't have the nerve to stand up to their wives or kids to allocate the funds, time, or energy to fix cars.

They are unwilling subordinates that fit the passive aggressive role, one minute kissing the bosses behind - the next talking behind his back.

They are unhappy in their jobs which constitute the better part of their waking lives, and seek to make others as miserable as themselves.

Look around they are fast becoming everyone U.S.A. 

Not me - I refuse to lose - I choose Chrysler Products. L.O.L.

I guess that's why I have a lower paying job - I don't subscribe to their chicken poop existences.