Fantastically modified 'flathead 6'

pflaming

I've been studying this picture. I put it on my screensaver so I could get a good look. What all did the creator of this engine do? It is one of the more sophisticatd modified flat heads I've seen. Hat's off to that person.

post-34-0-12419300-1359555108_thumb.jpg

I think that belongs to moose here on the forum.

Not my engine.  I built the manifold, but all the credit for the good looks goes to Bloody Knuckles.

Moose,you got some talent man, wish I could make what you make.

Here's mine, done in the early '90's in a welding class in college.

I can not remember whom this engine belongs too.

It sure is beautiful....

Robert it is, but has this engine been run, all looks to new, maybe been run since pic was taken...

Moose,you got some talent man, wish I could make what you make.

Robert it is, but has this engine been run, all looks to new, maybe been run since pic was taken...

Spitfire- I just edited the photo.  Made it big, you probably won't be as impressed now...

It's my understanding that Ron(BloodyKnuckles) puts a lot of miles on that car.  He keeps it clean.  Good stuff.

Spitfire- I just edited the photo.  Made it big, you probably won't be as impressed now...

It's my understanding that Ron(BloodyKnuckles) puts a lot of miles on that car.  He keeps it clean.  Good stuff.

Hey Moose, it may be heat burned and rusty, but Cool none the less, got any vids of it running?

Thanx Moose, hey how much more jam do yall get with a set of headers and double or triple carbs. I would like to do this in my 55 Fargo pickup with 251 engine, it runs well, has good oil pressure, but have not idea how many miles, and it does not use oil...

Here's mine, done in the early '90's in a welding class in college.

Hey Moose.. Those look like Bing Carbs,  Just like on my BMW R 75/5.  Sweet set-up!  

Hey Moose.. Those look like Bing Carbs,  Just like on my BMW R 75/5.  Sweet set-up!  

Bing? I don't know that kind.  These are Mikuni 32mm I think.  Oh yeah, Welcome aboard Dutchman!

Thanx Moose, hey how much more jam do yall get with a set of headers and double or triple carbs. I would like to do this in my 55 Fargo pickup with 251 engine, it runs well, has good oil pressure, but have not idea how many miles, and it does not use oil...

I've never had one tested on a dyno or anything, but the seat of the pants meter definitely measures higher!