No home page unless logged in?

Sponsored By  

I get a warning that I've used up my alloted visits unless I'm logged in.

This is what I see without being logged in.

You've exceeded the maximum number of pages views (9) you can open as a guest. To remove this message and become a member please register a free account or login. It will only take a few moments and you'll be able to view board normally. The restriction will be disabled at Today, 10:21 PM.

Trying to give people encouragement to become a member. If you set "Remember me" when you return you will automatically be logged in. On the old forum you didn't see any images if you were not a member and logged in. This software doesn't provide the restricted image option.  

Edited by P15-D24

Well, that's another thing. I have to log in about every three visits, even if I check 'Remember Me'.

You have cookies on your browser enabled? Should work all the time. I use thee different browsers for testing and they all remember me. 

On the old forum you didn't see any images if you were not a member and logged in. This software doesn't provide the restricted image option.  

That is good to know. I will have to keep the OT stuff to a minimum.