Need Regional Section!

Sponsored By  

Just a suggestion, but i think it would be nice to have a regional section on the forums at the very bottom such as South East, North East, South West, North West, Mid, etc etc. A lot of other forums I am a member of have such sections and it helps to find people in our area and we can post up meets, cruise ins and get to know the people in our area. As I said, this is just a suggestion and my own 2 cents. ;) 

you thinking cars, trucks or cars AND trucks?  If for a trucks section, I could mod my area.  Unless I'm really off base this forum doesn't need much moderation.

As big as this forum seems to us it is miniscule compared to forums that have regional sections..........sometimes if the regions become too popular the main forum dies a slow death. Also if if I just wanted to talk to people in my region....all I gotta do is step outside LOL.

Most of the fun for me is talking to people I otherwise would never have met. Last but not least....we have how many members now? And only 200 or less even post on here regularly.........

It was just a suggestion... I'd mod the South East section if needed, but I understand the above points too. I think just for events purposes it would be cool or even just an events section then maybe for events all over the US? I don't know just throwing ideas out there. Also would love to get a detailing section for Detailing/Appearance and I'd be more than happy to mod this section since it's what I do for a living. ;) Would be great because I can throw up stickies with washing and polishing techniques, chrome care, paint and coatings, etc. 

When I was looking for a mustang project I hooked up with a Ford Forum. It was so large that I lost interest. I like the broad range of people and localities. For me ". . .if it ain't broken, don't fix it." With all due respects to Shawn. Question: Is there a way to contact for example, only the members in California, which is whre I am?

New forum: I learning to navigate it. Cudos to those who did it.

Edited by pflaming

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion this is not needed. It should be a requirement that everyone post there location in there profile so it will show up everytime they post.By doing so you can see who is close to you and plan events much the same as 48D and Ply-Mouthy have done with success. Irrevelent of location I enjoy reading all postings.

• Like 1