not for the purists

scotty t

I'm disappointed that I have nothing to  report about the P15. My parents moved then my Father passed so i was real busy with helping Mom and settling their property and all the stuff that couldn't go to the condo. It was a lot of stuff! somewhere in there i switched jobs at the mill and had to put in more hours, then i switched again and now i'm working shift work and still working more than i want to. I have been buying little parts and pieces for the Plym when i find them. i'm still not done doing the "chevy shuffle" i still need to sell one of mine and one of Dads for Mom. I didn't mean for this to get all "facebook" but i did want to report in.

IMG_3302.JPG

On 7/25/2018 at 12:50 PM, Kevinb71 said:

Thanks for the update! Sometimes it's a pain that life gets in the way. Gotta take care of Mom though!

Sometimes what is truly important gets in the way of what we think is important.

On 7/25/2018 at 12:50 PM, Kevinb71 said:
On 7/25/2018 at 8:35 PM, wayfarer said:

Real sorry to hear of your loss.

Thanks