not for the purists

scotty t

the gentleman who helped me with the valve cover project is  very talented and quite the craftsman. his model A is unbelievably detailed. you can see some of it in the valve cover thread. check out his battery box. all the panels in the trunk were made by him along with many more parts all over the car.

the old plym is back on it's feet (wheels) and moved to the other shop. but now i've got to switch over to the dark side and get some work done on my camaro before i put it away for the winter. new ignition and carb, and if i'm not too lazy a 4spd conversion. i've got a bunch of parts ordered and on hand for the p15 to keep me busy through the winter.

post-3987-0-91533200-1446047498_thumb.jpg

post-3987-0-06225300-1446047739_thumb.jpg

Edited by scotty t
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Scotty,Good to hear you're still with us.... looking forward to updates on your P15 coupe.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

well I'm still slaving away on the 56 chivy, but i found about 5 minutes to play with my Plymouth. i did a quick mock up on the seats. i think they look about as "right" as bucket seats can look in this car.

114.JPG

Edited by scotty t

SCOTT YOU MAKE ME THINK ABOUT BUILDING ANOTHER PLYMOTH- NICE WORK AND NICE CONCEPT

On 1/17/2017 at 8:10 PM, scotty t said:

i'll compromise with you, i'll sell one chevy and invest in the P15. 

Ok this is getting confusing, I sold 1 mopar,  bought 2 chevies then Inherited one Chevy. Now I need to sell 2 chevies just to have room to work on the plym!

Edited by scotty t
Grammer

Other than the 57 Vette which I would keep, the good news is the rest of those cars should be quite sell-able- money to repair the business coupe!  ;)

DJ

On 5/8/2017 at 4:57 PM, scotty t said:

This is the chevy that's slowing me down, it WAS a 4 door!

IMG_0368.JPG

amazing job now here is a challenge for you,,, take a modern  4 door charger and  make every ones  dream come  true,,,turn  it in to a 2 door

• Like 1