Young Ed... I blew it!

Jim Saraceno

Ed, I picked up my cleaned out radiator from the shop a week ago. Yesterday I re-installed it. When I got back from my test drive I realized I hadn't redone the flow test like you asked. Duh! My bad.

Sorry about that but when your my age and you don't write it down somewhere, you're not going to remember to do it. Heck, even if you do write it down, you may not remember to look at the list and still forget it!:eek:

I'm truly sorry about that.

Anyone care about my birthday??????????????? :(DSC01134.jpg Got that award for the best looking car color in the brown or tan class! I know some of you guys are really jealous. Oh I'm 69 years young today and taking my car down to have it electroically tested out. My present to myself.:cool:

The test drive went fine but I won't know for sure whether or not we have solved the problem until next summer when the temps get back up to the upper 80s.

As far as a certified CFM, that was never really discussed. What he did was to flow water through the radiator then check it with a infrared temperature sensor looking for cold spots. He then boiled and flushed it out until they all disappeared.

Happy Birthday to Jipjobxx and Tim! Now it's my turn, today is my birthday!

BTW... What is an electroically test?