Mirror

Dodgeb4ya

There is a 1953 PU on Flea bay. It possibly has a factory mounted inside mirror and division bar. #370588136138

It's the guy who always holds that silly az lugnut up in the air.

Bob

that pic might be a li'l deceiving, as those dual horns are from an older vehicle, possibly not even a Dodge, as they are a trumpet-style and not the long-cone style used on the B-series. I found what I thought was the factory mirror mount in a similar photo of a salvage yard 300 miles from the house...turns out it was a 'custom' installation. Also found an 'intact' cab 500 miles from the house on CL...turns out the doors were rusted out with a deceptively nice older paint job hiding the cancer, and the cab floor had rusted out and was being propped up with 2x4s :rolleyes: I've got my eye on a parts truck 250 miles from the house, but the guy can only take marginally decent pics of the truck so I cannot tell if it's a completely rusted out hulk or not...the tree trunk wedged in between the bumper & grille ain't makin' for warm & fuzzy feelings. As most old car parts go on the internet, they look real nice until ya get up close, then it's back to reality :cool:

post-6555-1358537205947_thumb.jpg

post-6555-13585372059723_thumb.jpg

post-6555-13585372059997_thumb.jpg

post-6555-13585372060255_thumb.jpg

post-6555-13585372060499_thumb.jpg

Edited by JBNeal
added photos

You need to bug the heck out of a seller for good pictures and description of wanted parts on Ebay and all other online ads to make sure that you get what you want. Like on the Ebay seller I noted above!

The horns on that truck are off who knows what. Here are factory installed truck horns-(KJ's).

The horns are not factory on that one as already said. The truck is decent for what is left but its nothing more than a parts truck. It is pretty solid though. I pulled some parts off that truck in the spring....so I know for a fact its missing all of the wiper components and a few other small parts that just may be on my truck....

If I remember right, the cab and doors were pretty solid and the running boards (the longer ones) were nice yet. The truck shouldn't have been parted out; it was too nice.

Edited by 52b3b218