Unbelievable ??

wayfarerstranger

Sorry that old Dodge went to the scrap heap and I did not know it was!!!! I got a cigarette litter out of it and some trim and the spare tire and jack. The car itself was pretty well rusted out but it was a shame as I had seen that car probably 20 years ago in the same place but it was so back in the woods I could not figure out how to get it out. :( Anyway I have other friends up here that collect cars and stuff and one even has about 50 old cars. But he is a sick person just keeps on buying cars, cars , cars!!!!!!!! But he does have some neat old one and one is a 1940 Lasalle convertible. I do not know where he gets his money but he addicted to his hobby!!!!! If anyone is interested I will get a copy of the cars he has and what he has for sale. Oh yes one of his most earliest is a car and I do not know the name but it was built around 1910!!!!!