Studebaker hawk found

Rodney Bullock

I wanted the p-15 however the guy is dragging his feet, I hate these guy's that have these cars that they will never build and let the car go into the ground. This guy has had the car for 10 years and never touched it. Now that someone wants it, it becomes golden. I tried and tried talking to these guy's it gives them the idea that they can build the car when they don't even think about it until you ask a question. What a let down. I wanted that car real bad. The stude is in better hands and the guy is older and more realistic. Plus I love the STudes!:eek:

You know I want both these cars however I am one that never bites off more than he can chew, plus my wife once got on me for building two cars at the same time, she never saw me. I think I am going with the starlight coupe because it will generate more money, I plan on sell it after I have had my fun with it. Then I can buy myself a hawk that needs nothing, just get in and turn the key. Hopefully, I always have to put my two cents into it.

Rodney' date='

If Studebakers are your passion go to this web site. You'll love it.

[url']http://members.provalue.net/studes/[/url]

You know norm when I came home and started looking on the internet for a 1954 that someone had already done I saw that website , that guy was very helpful and gave me a site that had fiberglass parts for the car he has done everything to his car and it looks great.:)