Wipers & gas gauge after 12V conversion?

Mountie B1

I have converted my truck to 12V however my wipers and gas gauge are still 6V. I have tried a ceramic and runtz reducer but can not reduce the voltage in the wiper motor (so I have not hooked up the wipers since the rewire). Can anyone suggest a reducer so I can get my wipers operational?

Also, my gas gauge worked for 2 weeks arter getting the truck back on the road (I reduced it with a runtz) but it is no longer working. Any suggestions?

Here ya go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Solid-State-Voltage-limiter-for-your-gauges-LIFETIME-GUARANTEE-/280911701236?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1948|Make%3ADodge&hash=item4167a464f4&vxp=mtr

Take the wires of the back of the fuel gauge. Using an Ohm meter, take a reading across both posts. If it reads between 25 and 30 ohms, it's good, if not..........:)

I just converted my 51 fargo 1 ton to 12 volt neg ground. I used a runtz type reducer for my gas guage and it worked fine.

For the w/s wipers I used 2- Standard brand RU-100 voltage reducers available at Napa

I connected them in parallel and inserted them between the ign sw and the W/S wiper switch, it all worked fine

good luck