Just had visit from a forum member....

BobT-47P15

Clay Diggs, of Wynne, ARK....along with his wife and daughter.....stopped by for a

little while to see the new house and garage this afternoon. They are starting out on

a trip in their motor home and were passing thru Joplin.

Was good to see them.

Clay has a nice P15 coupe and a Dodge pickup.

image.php?u=192&dateline=1266726911&type=profile

Now, for the requisite picture (or it didn't happen) photo....on the

front porch. Clay is the tall fellow. A good afternoon, indeed.

DSC05611.jpg

Looks like Clay has a bum wheel. I guess it's not hampering his travels though. Are you getting settled in well at the new house Bob?

Merle

Clay seems to be getting around pretty good....despite the cast.

Getting more used to the new house and the layout, some of which

is exactly opposite of where things were in the old house.

On the way to Tulsa in 2007 I stopped at Clays house, met him and his wife. A couple years later Clay stopped by my house and picked up some Plymouth rims. Great folks. I encourage all who travel to look up forum members who may be on your route and make arrangments to stop and say hey.

• 2 weeks later...

Bob, we really enjoyed the visit. This is the first time I have internet service since the visit. Your house is beautiful both inside and outside. A heated and cooled garage and an old car, does't get much better than this. Always enjoy meeting forum members. We are now in Prescott. Arizona, headed north into the Grand Canyon and then through Utah and into Wyoming where we will stay three or four weeks.

About the leg, I broke the end off of the the small leg bone. It is doing great, getting better every day.