Shock stud 48 1/2 ton

The rear upper shock studs on my 48 1/2 ton are pretty much rusted through. Left side broke off trying to take apart. Does anyone know if these are still available? Has anyone found a work around? or, would anyone have one they would be willing to measure up so I could see if a machine shop can make a set based on the peices I have and proper measure.

Thanks,

GM back in the 60' ands 70's had a bolt-in bottom shock stud that may work. Check the HELP! section at your local auto parts store.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I sourced these one time..they were outrageous in their price..figured next time I was at the wrecking yard would grab a few..years ago, many years ago, the shocks would come with new washers as part of the kit..now you lucky if you new shock is all metal and not having a plastic dust shield..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Mopar-B-E-Body-Rear-Shock-Washers-/400315399094?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d34a83bb6&vxp=mtr

• 6 years later...
1 hour ago, LMBoise said:

I know this is an old post, but I am also looking for these studs. Has anyone found a source for these studs?

thanks. 

New ones are available from DCM in Michigan