? about window weatherstripping

Smokeybear

I'm going to order parts to seal up my bizzy coupe. I just need to confirm what I need to get. I've already replaced the windshield, rear window, and quarter window gaskets and trunk seal and I've already replaced the rubber that goes all the way around the door. Pedal drafts are good. Here's my order to Andy...

1 pr A-329 - Quarter Window Rubber, Coupe

1 A-360 - Window Sweeper 8ft

1 A-361 - Window Channel 8ft

1 pr A-371 - Front Vent Window rubber

1 pr A-381 - Vent Division Bar L-Shaped Fuzzy

Do I need more than one window sweeper for both doors? Do I need more than one Window Channel for both doors? Do I need anything else?

when I did my windows on the doors I had to use a different fuzzy for the inner than is used for the outer and I think with the tuck you need for the channel..you would be better advised to buy them in 6 foot lengths as you will need better than or right at 5 teet I per door..be sure when ordering that you specify flexible and not rigid channel...at least, this has been my findings..

when I did my windows on the doors I had to use a different fuzzy for the inner than is used for the outer and I think with the tuck you need for the channel..you would be better advised to buy them in 6 foot lengths as you will need better than or right at 5 teet I per door..be sure when ordering that you specify flexible and not rigid channel...at least, this has been my findings..

It does show different parts for the inner and outer window fuzzy. But I don't see either them or the channel in anything other than 8ft length.

Does anyone else have any input for me? Anything else I need?

I get my channel from Restoratikon Specialties as I can get it in 6 foot length thus cut the waste and initial outlay of cash..The guy there who normally does the swap meets..he is very knowledgable about the items you need for Mopar..all these pieces are made by just one company but marketed by many..so the choice is limited and you have to fudge a bit and make do on Mopar..what I get from them is super so far for my oler Mopars..