Pilothouse at the Movies

Hi Guy's

Just finished watching an old cowboy movie with Glenn Ford & Henry Fonda called "The Rounders". Guess what the star of the movie was......an old red ranch equipped Pilothouse.......pretty darn cool. There was even a chase scene in it .... complete with a horse in the back. Check it out if you have not already seen it. The old truck is in it quite a bit.

Jeff

try this one,

Rod Stewarts Hot legs on youtube.

I wanna know how the guy drove a straight line

I just watched the 1965 clip, that is funny on three levels. I guess it must of been an R rated film in '65

Edited by bach4660
just watched the other clip

Hey Guy's;

I think it was rated PG...........for Pilothouse-Great!

The truck is in it quite a bit.....particularly the last 1/2 hour or so.

The very last scene the boy's are on their way out of town with the horse in the back. As they are leaving town they pass the police car they evade earlier in the film......and of course he spins around and takes off after them. The End

Or is it? Maybe the chase is still on. :rolleyes:

Jeff

I liked the when the truck backed up to the girls cars and he slammed on the brakes with the front of the truck slamming up then down. I think it was long over due for some new shocks....