old car quiz

faucet47custom

..Good quiz-my memory is intact.I remember well the Henry J...Matter of fact I also remember a custom car magazine in the mid fifties,where a clever fella had taken a modified 51 Henry J grille-installed in an English Ford Consul and with some other mods ended up with a good looking small shoebox Ford :)

Edited by Ralph D25cpe

96%

I had to guess on some but most were from when I was in high school. Missed 2. It's funny because kids today wouldn't even know the names of some of those cars.

I told the kids in my class that I had a Packard and they said wow - who makes it?

I'm not too smart like some of you-I got an honest 90%. No willy's or kaisers around here

"You got 4 out of 4. Average is 3.6 out of 4 (1606996 players).

You got 100% (48 right out of 48). The average score is 73%"

the groups of four photos made this way too easy.

taking a single picture at a time would have made for instance the hood ornaments much more challenging to identify, even if I've seen all these so many times.

Generally speaking, it is easy to remember things you are genuinely interested.

Vice versa; try to remember things you are not interested at all... impossible.