renewing memberships

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After 4 1/12 months of unemployement, I've started a new job and with it commuting 4 hours each day plus the 8 - 9 hours of work. I can't keep up the DPETCA memberships right now so I pulled the paypal page until I can figure out how to proceed.

I've talked with Tim Estrada some who wants to extend the club to include all old Dodge trucks. Maybe that's a good idea. Others would have to take over that work load.

For now, sorry to say, the club memberships are on hold as I have no time to keep it up. I also have had no time to work on my truck for the last 6 months. But I am employed and thank the Lord for that.

Not sure where to go next. Maybe just set it up to receive donations so I can keep the website going and add new content as time becomes available. I'm open to input here.

Bob Koch

I had heard you were a busy boy, the commute sure sounds like a ford to me. No problem, was just wondering what the dealio was. IMO, I'd just do what easiest for you right now and leave it at that, when you got more time to spend on this deal with it then....take the donations so you aren't bleeding and cash on running/hosting our little home here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I plan on having a meeting with Bob and some local guys about the Club during the BBQ.

Hopfully we can get things back on track and find a way to spread the work load. :)

I miss the calender....!

48D