Time to customize the Plymouth, buy the rodded Studie Truck and see the world.....

greg g

According to email I just recieved I have won at least 150,000 Pounds Sterling in a British lottery. Could be more, all I need do is send a 400 euro processing fee to the administrators for confirmation and updating of my prize amount.

Were any other of you gents and ladies as lucky with the lottery you didn't enter???? Says entry is based on some sort of web activity, Good thing I have been so busy posting to these and other boards. WoW who would have thunk the chatting amongst you folks would make me a wealthy man.

I will be dispatching the wife to the PO for a money order post haste in order to send them their money.........

I wonder how much money I have turned down on these deals?

The last one was new...work from home on the computer and collect and cash money orders, take my pay out and send in the balance.

How I was able to resist is a tribute to my strength as a human being. ;)

Greg... I just applied to be on the Canadian version of the game show Deal or no Deal..... I stated as my dream trip a drive around the US and Canada meeting all my buddies from this site along the way.... They also asked me what the first thing I would do with the money if I won... I said finish building my 50......

Allan

No but I stayed at a express inn last night !!!!!!!!!!1 will probably get the same results that you get by sending the money!!!!!

By the way some princess in Mnasfujweprow wants me to marry her because her uncle's will says she gets millions if she marries an American

Lou