Opinions please

oldodge41

oldodge41,

For the love of Mike just drive the damned thing! You're getting almost as bad as me waffling between colors for Pigiron because the more I think about it the more choices I find to agonize over!

That was meant in good humor but seriously it's the wheels we're discussing here and if you want to change the color that'll take you an hour or so some evening after work. Drive it the way it is and see how many heads it turns, then a month down the road if you notice an inordinate number of people retching after you pass them then you have either totally achieved or totally missed your goal, no middle ground.

-Randy

I like the chrome and stainless on our cars. I would try Black, maybe a silver (Not okie chrome) a grey or Body color. The blue on your car would allow for black or your body color to work easily as a color on your wheels. This would provide a blend rather than emphasizing your wheels. This will keep the eye on the car as a whole rather than bringing your eye to the wheel. As far as the butt goes, theres a reason why our body style is called a fat fendered car.

Good luck on your decision and show us what you come up with.