Thank you Marty Bose

Marty sent to me the Sun Tach that he no longer had a use for and it arrived today. Many thanks Marty. This tach is much more period correct than the one I am currently using. He also sent me a very nice letter thanking me for the sage advice I have offered over the years. I am not sure what (if any) sage advice I have offered but you are more than welcome for the compliment and I thank you very much for the tachometer.

I had this Sun tach installed in my car for a long time

DSCN0365.jpg

It has a separate sender but was converted to be batteryless. That isn't a crack in the lens, it's a reflection of the horn ring.

I took it off because I found a neat Chrysler Marine 5000 RPM electronic 270 degree tach that was too good to pass up.

I'll give you the old tach if you would like it, you would have to make up a new column mount, as I used the one I had on the new tach.

Marty