Beware and what happened to Plymouthdoctor?

Lou Earle

Well ordered floor pans on Bay from classic2current. Man do they suck.

Holes in wrong place even the brake aces on floor on 50 is turned wrong?

Probably will salvage some of my loss by usning them as patches of old ones.

Does anyone know where to get good pans for a 50 and 54 plym front driveers side?

Also anyone know what happened to plymouth doctor? cannot find # or Ip addres that works

Lou

Looks like his web page is down. I found this on the HAMB

We offer structural sheet metal and body parts for MoPar Motor Heads rebuilding 1933 - 1947 Dodge and Plymouth Trucks and 1933 - 1952 Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge & DeSoto passenger cars.

Visit our website at www.plymouthdoctor.com or give us a call at 517-625-PLYM (7596) to discuss your project.

Also have used odds and ends for 1936 - 1941 Plymouth & Dodge models.

If you use Plymouth Doctor, be ready to spend a lot. I bought a floor section for a 52 that goes about the pedal area from him and it was Perfect. Prior to that I purchased the same peice for less money from some other outfit that would have required a lot of work to fit.

I had some floor pans from Classic2current for my Chrysler. I have to say that I wasn't impressed. I had someone else do the installation (hillbilly4008 on this forum) and it worked out OK, but I would have liked something better.

He asked our site a lot of questions about interest in rust replacement panels for the '46-'48 Plymouths, Dodges, and Chryslers, since the body shells are so similiar (except for the Plymouth).

I sent an occasional e-mail over the years and kept getting promises that they were coming any day; but have yet to see an offering on his website. We provide a much larger audience than the one he had been servcing before, but no action for the Dodges or Chryslers.

I know they would not be cheap, but his quality would have been good based on the photos he had at one time on his website for the older Plymouths.

It's a shame we can't get someone interested in making good quality replacements.

I vaguely recall hearing that Wayne Brandon had some health issues. I've tried to confirm my faulty memory and haven't yet come across information to that effect on the Internet, so I need to check the old fashioned person-to-person network to see if it is a faulty memory on my part or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings!

Just letting you know that Plymouth Doctor Restoration Parts is still alive, well and still in the replacement part business!

Unfortunately, my domain name did not get renewed and I am taking the opportunity to rebuild the site (something that has not been done in about 5 years) to include all of our inventory and more user friendly.

Never-the-less, you can reach me at 517-625-7596 or by e-mail at plymouthdoctor@aol.com

Wayne

Greetings!

Just letting you know that Plymouth Doctor Restoration Parts is still alive, well and still in the replacement part business!

Unfortunately, my domain name did not get renewed and I am taking the opportunity to rebuild the site (something that has not been done in about 5 years) to include all of our inventory and more user friendly.

Never-the-less, you can reach me at 517-625-7596 or by e-mail at plymouthdoctor@aol.com

Wayne

Thanks for the info. I'll be getting with you for some panels later this month.