47 Dodge Turkey Truck Build

7 hours ago, pflaming said:

love that moss!  What do you use to pull a truck that has no brakes?  I have a 2" pipe with a chain pulled through it. Then connect tightly to both the pulling truck and the roller. The pipe provides the brakes, not recommended for a long pull but works great fo short ones. 

How about two trucks without brakes? Kidding the yellow one currently has them. The frame with the 2 cabs on it had pretty bad tires so it just stopped when I stopped pulling it.   

39 minutes ago, pflaming said:

Or drag an old short block behind the 2nd truck. Question, no red or slow moving vehicle flag? 

We only towed it that way on our land. The 1 cab was then moved over to the trailer for transport. And while the other drivers probably thought we were going slow we were going the speed limit so no flag needed.

Bet Paul would just clear coat over the moss to save the Patina if he owned that cab!

DJ

On 9/26/2016 at 7:19 PM, Jeff Balazs said:

I wonder what moss smells like when it is burning? :eek: Can't be a good smell.......that's for sure!

I don't know about moss but I know a candle flame smells just like burnt nose hair.

• Like 1

• ggdad1951 changed the title to 47 Dodge Turkey Truck Build