Fargo badge

I dont mind that one..You can see my boring one huh? I have asked junior below what he wants for them..:D

I have a grill like that, although need big repairs , so, I could use it....I could change the whole front still being Canadian as mine is not Ozzie assembled

If your after a different style of badge for the front you will need one from a US or Canadian 48,49 or 50 model.

They were used in Australia in that time but are hard to find over here.

mini-FargoFile2030.jpg

Edited by dontknowitall

Somewhere, somehow I found an NOS (or damn nice) pair of these.

ute002.jpg

Not sure what years they fit but if someone needs them make me a decent offer.

I'd guess they go on the hood panels on the sides.

Hank and Ed's emblem look remarkably similar and they're at least 5 yrs apart in models. If they are indeed the same, I'd expect the same for a Fargo. You'd have to find something definitvely different in size or style to come up with a range of years.

I found that the older badges differed in size (and weight). I'm not sure where the difference started though.

I have a few badges in my possession now for future projects.

Our ozzie trucks had the 2 bonnet-mounted emblems, and an additional one mounted just below the tailgate. The last photo was for you Ryan - I'll have a Desoto badge mounted here soon.

Desotodav

post-7583-13585360795201_thumb.jpg

post-7583-13585360795486_thumb.jpg

post-7583-13585360795744_thumb.jpg

Davin, can you send me some more pics from your truck?

I found that the older badges differed in size (and weight). I'm not sure where the difference started though.

I have a few badges in my possession now for future projects.

Our ozzie trucks had the 2 bonnet-mounted emblems, and an additional one mounted just below the tailgate. The last photo was for you Ryan - I'll have a Desoto badge mounted here soon.

Desotodav

As far as I know there were only fargo trucks. That is a truck one for sure and with that point it goes on a 41. Here's an image I borrowed off google. This grill treatment may have been used in 42,46-47 also.

1941_Fargo_truck_fv=KRM.jpg

Nope. I've got its mate at home. NOS 41 plymouth pickup hood ornament. For 41 plymouth and fargo shared most of the grill trim. Fargo may have continued to use it but plymouth didn't make any trucks after 41.