1942 Chrysler 3 Window Coupe..WOW!

Roadkingcoupe

2 minutes ago, chrysler1941 said:

Thanks but was thinking of rest of dash. 41 and 42 dash are similar. Mine is plain tan plastics, the cheapest version. Would love the marbleized dash ?

Opps... no help on the 41-42 plastic ... very hard to find or re-do.

Maybe contacting  Dennis Bickford.... Ph. #575-443-1160

He's a Town and Country restoration guy that reproduces hard to find parts for 1941-1950 Town and Country Chryslers.

Very competent in his business and what he does. I'm sure he's been asked about the 1941-42 and 46-8 dash plastics.

He might be able to guide you.

Just now, Dodgeb4ya said:

Opps... no help on the 41-42 plastic ... very hard to find or re-do.

Maybe contacting  Dennis Bickford.... Ph. #575-443-1160

He's a Town and Country restoration guy that reproduces hard to find parts for 1941-1950 Town and Country Chryslers.

Very competent in his business and what he does. I'm sure he's been asked about the 1941-42 and 46-8 dash plastics.

He might be able to guide you.

Yes finding uncracked is even harder.

I have contacted him several years ago. he only does for 4 doors (shorter plastic parts) and in normal tan.

It just amazes me no one in this modern plastic age can produce these. I mean you don't see it any where even outside auto industry.