Electronics wizard needed...

Robin (UK)

Robin is the overdrive a R7 or a R10? I think I might have a wiring diagram for the R7 shift rite on the shift knob somewhere here on the computer if you need it. 

Robin is the overdrive a R7 or a R10? I think I might have a wiring diagram for the R7 shift rite on the shift knob somewhere here on the computer if you need it. 

7 hours ago, Labrauer said:

Mine's an R10.
Thanks for the message but it's all wired in and running.

8 hours ago, Labrauer said:

I'm to blame, I revived the thread seeking details of the latching relays used. Mission accomplished, will see one in the mail when I get home.

• Like 2