Vintage picture thread

coW52Dodge

• 2 weeks later...

cpla0253-a-md.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this but I thought it was cool. Last week I was looking around to see about ordering new checks. I'm running out of my 1955 Thunderbird checks and the company I ordered them from originally is now out of business. Came across these and I copied it so I could post it here. In the process I forgot the site I found them on. This would be a good substitute for my T-bird checks.

Here's my mom and sister posing with a '52 that I had in the mid-1980s (I know, kinda recent).

No. 6 1952 Dodge

Edited by Ralph Pearce
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This photo was sent to me tonight by my friend Janie. It shows an old Dodge Police truck in Box Hill Melbourne Australia. Check out that Police sign at the top center of the windscreen... and the old canvas canopy on the back of the truck.

post-3915-0-75755400-1446809738_thumb.jpg

Edited by Desotodav
  • Like 3

I did a search and found an old Police van photo this morning. I reckon that it would have been hot for anyone in the back of that van. Interesting raised roof section with air vents in the side. Also interesting how it has 2 windscreen wipers as we didn't really do that here in Oz in that era.

post-3915-0-24815900-1446846545_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...