Vintage picture thread

coW52Dodge

This is an original photo I picked up a couple of years ago. It shows a Australian 53 Deluxe Utility. The same format is used in a lot of the early advertising in Australia at the time.

01DefaultWEB75dpiHighdefcolourdescr.jpg

These couple are some pics of Pilothouse ambulances made in Australia (1958 models) then exported to some asian countries

59Ambulances02.jpg

59Ambulances01.jpg

• Like 3

I know this is the truck forum, and I have a truck...62 D300, but I have some old car pics too. I thought old pics are old pics. If it's out of line, let me know and I'll delete this

My cousins from different mothers. 1940 Dodge I think.

RayRanta_MikeReid_1940Dodge.jpg

My 49 Chrysler when it was our family wheels...on our way to vacation in Radium Hot Springs BC 1965 or 66 at a roadside rest stop...my Mother and sister.

Still have that Coke cooler.

EmilyShelley_49Chrysler_RadiumBC1966_edited.jpg

The same 49 Chrysler in Drumheller, Alberta with my brother and other sister...earlier that same year

MarkMaryDrumhellerAug1965_49Chrysler_edited.jpg

The same 49 Chrysler in 1972 after I bought it from my Dad...I am 16 here washing the old beast.

PatSatchwillAtCarwash1949Chrysler1972.jpg

• Like 1

I have posted these pictures before but here they are again.

applebutter.jpg

MoParFamily11111111111.jpg

The first is my Dad sitting on the bed of his '53 one ton dually flatbed. The other is me and my little brother on my 8th birthday and my new bike. Behind is our '52 Chrysler and the back of the '53 dually.

Harvey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...