1940 Plymouth tag light question

Rodney Bullock

we got an inch of ice. i can't go no place

We get that here in winter too sometimes, that ice, is worse than snow and cold.

Hey Rodney it's 20 below f here right now, winds fairly calm and sunny. Schools are closed in the country, as they do not want any school buses to break down, and the windchill is supposed to be -40 f.....how does that sound

Oh boy, that's bad. Now when I was a kid school never closed. I have seen some bad snows. I don't ever remember school closing. The only time I do remember being home is when it happened during our winter vacation period.:)

Well snow is not really the problem here today, infact the highways and major roads are dry, it is just so darn cold, it gets risky to run school buses. Now in the Cities like Winnipeg, schools are open, just out in the country things get more dicey in this type of cold.

Actually Rodney I was outside late this afternoon, temp rose to about -4 f, and no wind at my place, it was very dry, and not feeling that bad. I find 10 or 20 f, with wind snow, harder to take then -10, and sunny and calm.....