I'm back

mrwrstory

​And not to belabor the Ford theme, 'cause that irritates some folks, there's always ideas lurking to be implemented in the old blue Plymouth.

I'm looking for a Plymouth emblem to graft into the horn button on my car.  I'd like "round",....4" or less, "plastic", showing the Mayflower or a Plymouth logo, and that exudes early 40's to 50's style.  Doesn't need to be an original horn button.   I'd cut the Ford graphic out and cement in the Plymouth ID.  I've checked eBay from time to time and the classified on this site with no luck. No more than $25.00-$30.00.  Ideas and/or any leads would be appreciated.

Img_6322.jpg

• 10 months later...

I've moved a lot of pics around since I started the thread so there are a lot of voids in the photo record.  If anyone has specific images they'd like to see, please just give a shout.  I'd be happy to post.

. What size front tires are you running?

Front tires are 215/50x17

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm starting on my parts list for my coupe. What was the radiator that you are using?

Interesting, I just looked that up for a friend, for his Plymouth Suburban.

It's a U.S. Radiator (made in LA) and I got it from Rick's Radiator in Azusa.  It's aluminum for a 48-54 Chev truck w/350 V8.  Rick does the Long Beach (and maybe Pomona) Swap.  It's a good piece, all welded, not glued together.  You can get a copper/brass equivalent also.