318/5.2 L Mopar Fuel-Inj. manifold swap ??

littlemo

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to finish the modified e-brake set up for the drum brakes on the 8 3/4 rearend of my 48 SD. ( see pics page 10, post #194 ) As you can see, i had intended to use my original e-brake cable. However, no go; this cable is locked up tighter than a ; well, you get the idea! :eek:   I'm considering using a Lokar EC-8002U  cut to fit cable as a replacement; has anyone ever used this cable, or can provide me some "feedback" ??? :confused:   Cass, alias littlemo..

Littlemo,

I have used several different Lokar products on several projects and all have been very first class. Just have not used the emergency brake setup, never needed one yet. Used all the time on street rods, many have been shown as a  part of buildup stories, show them being used.  All cut to fit, but not real hard to do. Measure twice, cut---.

Not cheap, but quality.

DJ

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Don’t know about deleting a post.

for hardware - (using my 52 as a reference so take this with a grain of salt), its all standard threads nothing exotic, mostly 1/4 -20, 5/16 etc. There are many sources for hardware similar to oem, from many restoration houses. Assuming you are after large captive washer bolts etc. Try restoration specialties, Mr. G’s, and believe it or not your local hardware store sells a lot of SAE type hardware too, at least mine does.