Edmunds Aluminum Head

aero3113

There have been maybe 5 bidders, best I can tell.

Must be down to the two who want it most and have the

moolaa. Hope that head is in good shape, not warped

or anything.

I see it's located in good old central Missouri.

!B-kWkVwB2k~$(KGrHqEOKisEzS+k07hSBM9BTSvGM!~~_12.JPG

Edited by BobT-47P15

Straight from the horses mouth er uh keyboard back at the end of September.

Heads are $725 plus S&H. I require a a$360 deposit to place an order with the foundry. Delivery is 12-16 weeks after I recieve your deposit. Balance due opon shipping. personal checks work fine. thanks Earl

So $1500 then you have these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320622804783&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

this is a dodge flathead with hi comp head, 2 carb intake, split exh, gm dis, and all kinds of good stuff on it, it came out of my 52 car. i did brake a valve and that is why i took the eng out. well that and i wanted a v8. this eng comes with 2 trans. and all the hard to find speed parts that i spent the last 10 year finding. i have $1,000 in the head alone. any ? ask i will get back to you a.s.a.p. thanks for looking.

Q: what brand of head intake and carbs,what was done to the engine prior to breaking the valve.cam?compression?porting?is it stock?thanks

A: the head is a edmounds, intake is offy, carbs are stock b&b just 2 of em. other wise the eng is all stock.

NOTE Headers look to be a set of langdon's

Selling price $1,560.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180588420606&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Original Fenton Aluminum Head for Plymouth / Dodge / Flathead Six

L6 / 218 / 230

This head is for the small inline six cylinder Plymouth, and Dodge. The engine this was removed from was full of anti-freeze, and there appears to be no corrosion in the water jackets. The exterior of the head, and combustion chambers look to be excellent. I can have this glass beaded and it will be nearly perfect. The little bit of dirt, and the carbon are 'as found' just to let you see how good this head is. They don't come much better except NOS. Make that early 50's rod, or rat rod shine with a Fenton aluminum head with higher compression.

Selling price $560.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130460957387&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI

You are looking at a Mopar flathead six engine. The motor was rebuilt and is equipped with an edmunds head,duel carbs, and stovebolt engineering headers.It comes with an overdrive 3 speed transmission with cables.This would be great in any Mopar 30's,40's and 50's car.The motor is clean,painted and ready to drop in. The starter was rebuilt.I will not ship this motor. You can make arrangements to have it picked up. I am in the Boston area.Payment in full within 7 days of auction ending. Verifiable bank check,wire transfer from a bank or cash only.

Selling price $2200

I don't get it. The prices are all over the board. The last engines considering individual parts would seem to be the better deal. The prices don't show that.

I have said it before my engine parts would be up there in a second I f I could get those prices.

Edited by Alshere59
Links appear to be broke.

I still think the 2200 dollar engine was the best deal. Overdrive, aluminum head, intake and headers. In what condition is anybodies guess.

The race engine comment is just hype.

I do not have that kind of money...here is what i did.....Bought bolt on chrome fins....the guy put hard flat washers under the head bolts and welded to them 1/8 X 1/2 flat bar and then had it chromed....best $150.00 I spent...if i could reduce my pics I would put one on...I'll keep trying....if you want a large pic I will e-mail one to you.

It sold for $1500.00. I do not care how good it looks on the car that is money not well spent in my opinion. I bought a orginal 39 Desoto with a newly rebuild engine for 2200.

These parts are getting out of hand.

Rich Hartung

desoto19392aol.com

..there's stuff selling on ebay for rather ridiculous prices -kinda makes a person wonder if it's about money laundering ;) Doesn't seem as though people are spending hard earned cash...

I do not have that kind of money...here is what i did.....Bought bolt on chrome fins....the guy put hard flat washers under the head bolts and welded to them 1/8 X 1/2 flat bar and then had it chromed....best $150.00 I spent...if i could reduce my pics I would put one on...I'll keep trying....if you want a large pic I will e-mail one to you.

Rick Sent me a pic of his motor so I could post it up for him. Here it is.

_IGP4903.jpg

• Like 4