OT Plymouth Prowler OT

48P15Annie

JD I see you did what a lot of people do and got rid of those "unfortunately required to be a production car" safety bumpers. Makes them look much cooler

I waited all of two weeks to take the fronts off. I waited till I got a good looking rear panel before I took the rear bumper off.

misunderstood car...the general public could never unserstand the concept..it is not like you and I where we can retrofit a car with this and that and eliminate bumpers..this car was held to all saftey aspect of the modern car in bumpers, roll over, fuel economy, emissions etc etc...I know of no kit car that can match the performance and saftey attribute built into this car..even with the Viper..the single biggest hurdle was the exhaust system as they did want the look but the industry saftey standard for burn protection was a nightmare to engineer..they did come through in the end..a factory engineered car ias these can be a tough item to get to market

Just out of curiosity, anybody here a fan of the Plymouth Prowler?

I love them...I always did...and I always will :)

113_46198_First_Drive_In_A_Plymouth_Prowler_Large+Plymouth_Prowler+Full_Driver_Side.jpg

:cool:

Well, since you asked...:rolleyes:

I'm sure the car is incredibly well engineered, and it took a lot of guts on the part of Chrysler to mass-market a car as radical as that...

...and I generally like all of Chip Foose's designs...

but I cannot STAND that car.

There. I said it.