OT How many of you have done this? OT

jd52cranbrook

Video deleted, with my apologies if it truly offended others. I did not really think about it too much, just posted it is all.

I would have done this sooner, in case anyone wants to jump on that, but At&T was here doing repairs.

Edited again, Peace

Edited by jd52cranbrook

I did not see the video you attached, am not sure I want to..am assuming the content...the alarming thing is that a guy just a block away from me did get ingested into a hay bailer..he is not with us any longer...they are dangerous..sad part is in the repair of these animals they are actual put opertional..the place down the street is the certified repair depot for Vemeer line of farm products..have been many accidents there..

go with your gut instinct every time...I am glad I did not open the film now...blood gore and guts do not entertain me, nude drunken men even less...I would say I missed nothing..but still stand firm on my safety caution of my original post...drunk, sober, clothed or nude..these things are dangerous..

Edited by Tim Adams