Last Northeast event of the season, Challange to attend

greg g

October 3rd Sunday Muicipal Airport Sidney, NY A cruise in Show, flea market, All you can eat PANCAKE BREAKFAST.

230 miles from Worcester, MA

175 from Jersey City, NJ

166 from Allentown, PA

92 miles from Scranton, PA

930 miles from Murfreesboro, TN

Who can be there??????

Greg, as much as it would be great to hit the road and get out of town, I am not even taking my annual trip to the mountains and camp this year..I am running that far behind on everything..actually I admit to having put more on my plate than I can digest in a timely manner..instead I will try to take that time and work at the house instead..I have for umpteem years taken my birth week off...maybe I can get a bit above water then..

I'm looking into it. It's about 4-1/2 hrs(264 miles) each way for me. Maybe I could drop the family off at the in-laws in Westfield MA the night before, then it would only be a three hour drive. Don't count on it, but maybe?