Ot 86,400 ot

daddyo23

I'm going today to assist in the funeral of one of my best friends. He went to the doctor for the first time in about 30 years because of some tightness in his chest. It was a mild heart attack and they sent him to the Mayo Clinic. While there he had a series of strokes which took his sight and was found to have stage 4 (untreatable) cancer. He lived 16 days from walking into the doctors office. He had 1 piece of paper near his computer in an otherwise spotless office. It had 86,400 on it. When people would ask what it meant he would say, "That's how many seconds there are in a day. Don't waste them, you won't get them back". Craig tried to live that way everyday and had an impact on many people. Right now, I'm going to take the '48 out and enjoy a few of those 86,400. Wayne P.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. In the past two years two of my good neighbors have passed away from cancer. Both were gone within three months of their diagnosis. Its a very important reminder to us how fragile and and short life can be. To everyone out there, enjoy your friends and neighbors, its more important than you think.