How Many Pilot House Trucks Have Survived?

Your my hero!!!! :D

Edited by Brent B3B

How you guys manage the time for multiple projects is a mystery to me ... :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  of course you have excellent results ... and seeing your work gives me ideas for my project. 

However, I think Todd may be on the right track ... a support group may be required ... :D  

Edited by Phil363
  • Like 1

I think we should form a support group for guys like you.  

That's why Doctor Tim (48D) hosts those therapy sessions (he calls it a BBQ) isn't it? I can honestly say that I haven't bought another truck since I was at the BBQ in 2014.  Maybe I'm cured?... but I think not!

Didn't work for Mark. LOL!!!

Yea....I'm pretty sure these BBQ's are having the opposite affect....lol    (ie. Brendt, Mark, and Davin) :lol:  

Tim aka 48Dodger

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

SURVIVOR: 

While wandering around the internets, I spotted this beast again...it had been for sale at a local vintage car lot for over 6 years, then disappeared one day, only to be located and repurposed as a photo-op setting...looks like I do not have to rescue this one just yet...

Screenshot_2018-07-12-13-16-51.png

Edited by JBNeal
revised information

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I reckon there's one less survivor around now...

Earlier this week, I noticed this truck inside a roll-off dumpster with a bunch of other junk as the property it was sitting on for almost ten years is getting cleaned off...long story short, the owners need the scrap money and don't want to mess with it in any way, no matter what the offer...from what I had been told over the years from a variety of sources, the truck would be only good for some parts at best as it was thoroughly abused, all the way to the end...

And so it goes...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...