28 OT

Don Coatney

Congratulations. 28 years is a pretty good stretch. I married my 1st bride in highschool...32 years together until she passed away from cancer in 2007. Marriage is a pretty good thing. The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how old gearheaded cobbers can get such nice looking wives. It HAS to be the cars. I sincerely hope you enjoy many more years together. Joel

Congrats Don!!! We're celebrating 21 days today :)
The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how old gearheaded cobbers can get such nice looking wives. It HAS to be the cars. Joel
I saw your wedding pics, Ed, this looks like it could apply to you too! Just kidding you, you and your bride look like you belong together, and I'll tell you it will be 21 years instead of 21 days before you know what happened. Congratulations to you both, also. Joel

Thanks Joel. We went on our first date in my pickup and shortly after we took the 48 to a mutual friends house that lives about an hour away. So they may have played a part. I intend to make sure we hit 21years and then some

Congratulations on your 28 years of marriage. It will be 47 for us the l0th of this month. You look good in long pants and shoes, but not as good as Lisa.

Hope you have many more, always with an old car handy.

Clay and Wanda

Congratulations Don! You guys are about a year behind us, we just celebrated 29 in May.

Here's to many more for both of us!

BTW.. If you ever find yourself back in the 'Lou let me know. Things were pretty hectic the last time you were here. I'd love to have a couple "fishbowls" of beer at Rigazzi's with you some day and have a little more time talking cars with you! Maybe even go for a ride in Bluebelle.

Edited by Jim Saraceno