OT -new toy -57 Blue star sold by sears

Lou Earle

Found this little beauty rotting away in a driveway in Macon GA got boat and trailer for 200 painted trailer and bottom of boat with rustolieum off white and gloss white with hardener.came out great then had local talented painter bas/clear coat the top - Came out beautiful. Found used 1963?? 40 hp Johnson rebuilt or freshened it up for 200 and runs good- will get seats in - bench cut from plywood- this week then off to the river!!!! the steering wheel is a curtiss wright vintage nos 57 wheel- great when a plan come together.

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

The car ain't bad either!!!

DSC00014.jpg

The final plan install hitch on this and then ready with color matched boat!!

MVC-004F-10.jpg

Lou

Lou.....I don't recall seeing the P15 ragtop before (maybe I just somehow

missed it).......what's the story on that one?

Boat looks great.

I've seen several of those sitting around in this area, always thought it

would be fun to own one. But I wouldn't end up using it much, so I just

keep on driving by.

Neat boat Lou. Love those fins !

Question....in your 3rd photo in the background at the back of the boat.....Is that boat a RedFish? It appears to have tail fins too.

It sure looks like mine.

57RedFishBabes.jpg

Reg;

If the boat and crew in the picture are actually yours you would be way too exhausted to be posting on this forum.:cool:

Don, It really is my boat and boating has always been very stimulating for me. Not sure why but after a day out on the water enjoying the fresh air and the sites I always feel 20 years younger. :D