48 plym

Guest tonyandjudi

I still like the looks of the visors on the cars. However, I consider myself lucky that the only damage that day was to the visor. Not even a scratch on the top of the car. That thing did hit the roof though with such force you would have sworn that the roof was dented. Really made a big bang, wife almost jumped out of the car when it hit the roof. I thought it might have damaged the windshield center bar too, however it looks the same. I took it off at the show right after I took the picture. Will not put another one on the car after that. Might not be so lucky next time.

Don, spoilers are on the trunk. I called this my P15 Reefer like you see on big rig truck cabs.

Kept the visor and thought about fixing it, then selling it. However, never got around to that in 2 years. Finally put it on ebay a couple of weeks ago and sold it as is for a cheaper price for parts or restore. It was fixable.

Darin, your right about the drag, and wind resistance problem. My gas mileage has been reduced considerably since I put the visor on my car. Clostrophobic, hell yes it's chlostrophobic. It took me a long time to get used to it. It's also a pain in the butt when you have to look up to see a signal (I don't trust my traffic light finder). Reduced vision etc etc.. But the bottom line for me is I really like the way it looks, no doubt about it. I wish I never bought it, but I'll never take it off the car now.

27f3d54b.jpg

Mike-

No doubt...it does have a nice look. Originally, mine was on the car when I bought it, but I took it off. Can't remember if it was on there when you saw it or not. Who knows...I may change my mind later, but for now I like it off. (Man, I can't believe how bad I mispelled "chlostrophobic." It just wasn't coming to me when I was trying to get that posting up quick at work today.) I guess teaching Special Ed. is starting to get to me...LOL!

Guest tonyandjudi
Tony' date='

Agape reproduces the outside visors. Web site is: [url']http://www.skirtsandvisors.com/[/url]

I had a Fulton visor on my coupe until a couple of years ago. It came loose when passing a truck on a two lane highway. We both were going about 55 MPH at the time. Here's the result.

Thank you for the response. I will check it out. Tony

Guest tonyandjudi
I think Agape Auto in Indiana has visors. I think their found under "Skirts and Visors.com" of something similar.

thank you for the response. tony