parts suppliers ?

knighthawk

links, I just looked, thanks, guess I just never noticed that be fore. ...Right now I need the rubber seals that go around the rear quarter windows, so I can size the opening correctly ( chopped roof )

I removed one of my rear quarter panel windows today while installing a replacement belt line stainless strip above the rear fender. The rubber on my windows needs replacement too. But that is a project for another day.

without a cross section would be hard to tell..to be honest with you it is just a basic rubber seal for 1/4 inch glass fitting onto a pinch weld. Be assured som local glazing shops has this stuff on hand..they did when we did my frinds 50 chebbie p'up..you may wish to check with them.

well, in this case the window open, so there is moulded in area for hinge latch.I ordered a new set from Steele Rubber Products........ .................But......... normally for other parts, do you have a favored copmany to deal with ?... Whe I did my ' 59 Apache truck, I used mostly Chevy Duty and LMC...